Tapio Wirkkala 3543 'Inari' Art Crystal Bowl - Finnish Vintage Glass Design from Iittala, Finland
Tapio Wirkkala 3543 'Inari' Art Crystal Bowl. Massive and rare masterpiece!
Finnish vintage glass design from Iittala, Finland. Finnish mid-century modern design.
Design year 1967.
In production on years 1967-1981.
Signature: Tapio Wirkkala -3543.
Diameter: 37 cm (14.57 inch.)
Heigh: 16 cm (6.30 inch.)
Weight: 7,4 kg (16.31 lbs)
In very good vintage condition. There are very light usage marks on the bottom and very small crack on the upper edge (see pictures). Overall condition very good!
Please contact me if you have any questions or you need more information about some detail or designer. I am happy to help you.
Shipping from Finland
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 3 - 7 business days
- Europe : 2 - 5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 5 - 14 business days
- Asia Pacific : 5 - 14 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 5 - 14 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 7 - 14 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 7 - 14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, other contact information, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly. You may also subscribe our newsletter or follow us on several social media platforms.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list or following us on social media platforms;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU and EEA
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
We will only transfer Personal Information outside of the EU or EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your Personal Information, for example, by way of data transfer agreement incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by self-certifying to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework in the event that the organisation in receipt of the information is based in the United States.
To ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Personal Information with. This ensures your information is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with data protection laws.
The website uses "cookies" to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed by Etsy, us or our remarketing partners on your hard drive by a web page server. Our cookies do not run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to your computer.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenient feature to save you time. The cookie tells the server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise the website pages, or register with the website, a cookie helps the website recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as your billing address or site preferences. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the website features that you customised.
We may place the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information can be used to make website more relevant to your interests and for remarketing.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can usually choose to opt-out by modifying your browser settings to decline them. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of or to fully experience the interactive features of our services or web pages you visit.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Helsinki Design & Vintage is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can send us a mail.
Helsinki Design & Vintage
Messeniuksenkatu 1 B 17
Frequently Asked Questions
All products sold are vintage. These items are sold in the condition as they were at the time of sale. Any possible defects are shown in the product pictures or are described in the product description text. Thank you for understanding that vintage items can not be sold as a new one or can not be assumed to be new one.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information or pictures of the product. We're happy to help!